Ha ha ya that must be an unspoken rule not just in your family, because my older sister jessica for years would sneak up and punch me in the head and then run away to my mom as I chased her. And I would always get in trouble for it. Took my mom years to figure out what jess was doing. But by then, the brain damage had already been done. :)
So my funny memories are right along with Matt's, the dishwasher incident was a classic. I really didn't know whether to laugh or not but when i saw Matt busting a gut i couldn't help it. Or how about before the one dance that Mommy Cindy taught me to "line up Julie's necklace" with . . . . . . ya. That was a good one. All sorts of awkwardness. Good memories ha ha. Sorry i was late posting
0 comments:
Post a Comment