Sunday, November 8, 2009

Scary Email

I remember getting an email from a friend about a car advertisement, or so I thought. I was all alone in the morning, and I was practicing the violin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhlCHMWXuis I open the email, and it was a video. On the email it said that if you looked really close to the screen you can see this mist by the car and you can hear the mist talk, but you needed to turn the volume up loud. Of course I wasn't very bright and did exactly as the email did. So I watch the movie, and I'm looking everywhere for the mist, but as the car goes past the trees a scary man screams loud on the screen. I didn't make a sound, but I sat there in the chair, and I didn't move at all. I was too scared to move. I got all creeped out, and I kept looking out the door, because I thought someone was there. When I told everyone this story they all just laughed at me, if you could just imagine me like that. Well, we decided to show it to Krissy when they came over. She did everything the email said too, and after the man screamed on the screen she yelled and then punched me in the arm. It was soo funny, and she made a classic face. We also did it to granny, and she said, "Why did you show that to me?" "You silly kids!"

0 comments: