So I'm a little late, but here it goes. My first official blog entry. My funny story involves my first date with Sarah. It was just before Halloween and we did dinner and activities at the house. It got off to a great start, within just a few minutes I was greeted to "someone come and wipe me". Mark must of just felt comfortable in front of me knowing that I was his future half brother. Sarah was as embarresed at that point as I think I'd ever seen here and quickly rushed the family out the door. It was a full night, I had been introduced to the whole family, Mark's famous line and even my first game of hand of foot. I didn't fully realize until the end of the night that the date was actually with Sarah and her best friend Janette. As I was leaving, they both were kind enough to walk me out to my car. The only thing that was missing was a "booty smack" from Mark. You can see why I wanted to stick around and am still here 8 years later.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment