Sunday, November 8, 2009

I know it is about time...

So when I think of some fun memories I think of all the trips that we did growing up. One that I remember was when we went down to four corners and had a blast looking at everything. I still remember piling on Pops for a picture of us in four states at the same time. It was for sure one of the best ones that we did as a family. One that needs to be mentioned was when we were traveling from Utah back to Colorado and Matt innocent Matt was driving Sis and I crazy for a few hours. And I think that Mom finally got fed up with the whole thing and she said that Sarah and I could torture Matt for like 10 minutes. It was a glorious 10 minutes! I have to say that if you ever ask Sarah about this you'll see that her and I both remember this as a moment to get back at the kid that tortured us. It was great fun and I think that Matt bounced right back in a matter of seconds, but it was true payback for the manipulating. Like when he used to tell me that I didn't have to clean up the toys in the basement and he would sneak upstairs and tell mom that I was not helping, just so that mom would make me clean up all by myself. But hey what are brothers for right. Besides I am sure that I passed that right onto Jules and Mur Mur. It's the circle of life!

0 comments: