I just loved reading your funny stories. I about fell over the dishwasher all over again reading Sarah's wash cloth blog. That story about dad is one of my favorites but I am still sorry, Stan.
I can remember many funny shorts. The time I got stuck between the bed and the dresser in our home in Sunset. Or the time at Yellowstone when I was running along with 5 year old Sarah and I stepped in a gopher hole and slammed her into the ground. Sarah survived obviously but I bet she didn't trust me after that. How about the time Jake came up missing but we could hear him calling out. The search was on and we found him locked in the propane heater in the family room of our home in Sunset. The tank was out for refueling and he had his famous pillow and pillowcase. He tucked himself inside and realized he couldn't get out. When we open the six inch door on the top panel there he was holding his pillow and sucking his index finger. How about when the boys used to tease Julie and she would use her big vocabulary on them. How Marie loved popping popcorn and how honestly hard she would laugh when it would pop. Marissa would always cry when I left her, (Yeah she was a momma's girl) and Aunt Lisa was sure she would only cry for a min but she cried the whole two hours we were gone. Lisa thought she would win but no one won with Marissa. She was strong willed then and now just a wise guy. Mark is the most famous for his being truly the only Momma's boy or girl in the family. Remember when at lunch he said he didn't want girl cheese he wanted a boy cheese sandwich. He would tell Sarah she could just swipe her card and he could get what he wanted or he would say "just so you know mom always buys me something when we go to the store." Then she bought him something. All of you spoiled him too so you can't just blame me for that kids!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Mom's funny memories
I just love you all!!! Don't forget that ever.
Posted by The old folkers at 12:41 PM
Labels: Funny memories
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment