Halloween, huh. I am pretty sure I was He-man once. If I ever dress up for Halloween again, which is pretty unlikely, I will be He-man again.
Every year Halloween meant filling pillowcases. That was it. I am sorry but all you younger kids are wussies. Sarah, Jake, and I would stay out til Dad was driving to only houses with the lights still on. Cause we were going to fill those pillowcases no matter who it killed (a.k.a. Dad). I am sorry Mom but I don't remember you ever taking me trick-or-treating. HAHA. Maybe you did, but you always did our make-up and got us ready.
I think I was in HK this one particular year, but my favorite Halloween story involves Mom, Lisa, and strollers. And someone called out, "Wide load!" enough said.
Other memories - gross Tasty's Donuts usually followed by "it wasn't worth it", full size candy bars at the Glausers, of course chili and breadsticks, I choose not to remember dressing up like a cheerleader, Marie hiding on the porch and making kids cry, definitely the dinosaur, carving pumpkins and scrapping the seeds out with that big metal spoon with the brown handle, stealing Jake's stash of candy, and I remember learning what "laced" meant because one year someone told parents to inspect ALL their kids' candy and I was afraid of being poisoned.
Anyways I hope that was enough! Love you all!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
I don't even know what blogging is...
Posted by Matty at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment