Saturday, April 9, 2011

My little Bubba!

Marky really does complete our family. He's the best "caboose" we could ever ask for. He is such a good sport, the poor kid has been raised by not just one mom, but like 6 moms:). So thank you Mark for putting up with all your bossy older siblings, we really do mean well. Growing up, he was always so nice and honest with me. I'm sure I annoyed everyone whenever I would walk around the house singing none stop, but little marky, he was probably about 4 yrs old, would tell me "Ju ju, would you please stop singing?" and I'd say, "Are you saying you don't like my voice?" and he'd just reply "Yeah." :) Mark has always been quite the singer too! I remember him hearing a song only a couple times and having the words completely memorized. He wasn't very old when Jake introduced him to Dashboard Confessional and American Hi-Fi, I remeber he loved that "Flavor of the Week" song because it said the word "Nintendo!" in it and Marky sure loved his Nintendo or "Intendo" as he used to call it :). P.S. don't ever play video games with Mark, he'll kick your butt with out mercy. Mark is such a nice kid with such a good heart! He is nice to everyone at school and thats why he has so many friends. I remember how dad would call him "Mister Friendly" when mark started playing T ball because while his team was up to bat, and Mark was one of the runners, he'd stand there and talk to other team's basemen. (I don't know sports, hope I used the right terminology) I'm just so proud of my little bro and that he is such a good person. Love you Marky!! Love Jules!

0 comments: