Thursday, April 7, 2011

MayMay


Our beautiful Maynerd, oops Rissa,
You have such a good outlook on life. You didn't start out that way though. I wondered if you were ever going to stop crying but you did about age 3 and it was over. Thank heavens for the baby swing. It was a lifesaver. I wonder if that is why you like to move all the time. Even your foot twitches while waiting. Your love of sports is unmatched in this family and there are a lot of sports fans in this family. I love that about you. You are also a very good sport. Well except watching the Jazz and BYU lose. Haha
No one plays with the grandkids like you do. You put in the time, they adore you may may!!!
Your determination to get straight A's amazes me. Way to go! I think you can do whatever you set your mind on even suffering through reading a book. Reading any book is torture. Maybe it is that holding still thing again.
Dad and I have had a blast traveling around to all your soccer games. Watching your dance, tumbling and playing basketball have also been the best.
Seventeen already and the time has flown for you too. You have such a strong testimony of the gospel and your example is something to admire. Thanks for helping me to be a better person. I want you to know how happy you make me and yes I am proud of you, woman. Love your Mother

0 comments: