You know Markie will always be my baby. I know that he wants to be grown up at age 14 and I should let him but it is so hard for me. Ha ha Like I can stop him. I learned long ago we can't stop that from happening nor should we try too, but my baby he will always be.
My favorite thing about Mark is his smile. Every time I walk into the office at the junior high to pick him up the secretary always says, 'he is so cute, I love his smile, what a nice boy he is." I get comments like that all the time and always have.
Mark is Mr. Friendly. He has never liked the idea of leaving anyone out. He plays and talks with everyone. When he was little Dad and I took him to McDonald's almost everyday after school. He made friends with whoever was on the playground at McDonald's. When we helped at school, every Friday all through elementary, his classmates liked him. We would pick him up from school in Kindergarten and almost every class mate, girl or boy, would say goodbye to him. I hope Mark always has that trait. Showing kindness to everyone is a gift.
Marks cleaning skills are a bit lacking though. We all did so much for him we forgot to make him do things for himself. HA HA When he puts his mind to it he does a great job. There are just so many other things he would rather be doing. Let me say here and now though. He does his chores every Monday and Friday. I don't have to remind him, beg him or threaten him. (With his life) He did a great job as deacons president this past 6 months. He has earned his eagle and just needs his project to be complete.
We are so blessed to have Mark in our family. I dreamed about him soon after Julie was born and continued seeing my baby boy in my dreams for years. I am happy that the Lord kept that dream alive and sent him to our family. Marie and Marissa should thank him cause I knew he was the caboose and when he came we knew our family was complete. We love you Markie!
0 comments:
Post a Comment