Shortly after I had decided that Jake was the cutest and most charming fellow around (At this point Jake and I hadn't even had our first date... or exchanged numbers.) and that I was destined to have japanese children... in walked Jake... with this dark haired beauty on his arm! CRAP!!! How do I compete with with that?! Of course I was hysterical in trying to figure out what my next move was going to be in order to steal back the future father of my children. When I walked down to say hello and meet "her" I was beyond relieved when he introduced his "girlfriend" as Julie... his baby sister. Hallelujah! Never was I more happy to hear that wonderful news. 2 years later and one stinking, cute japanese baby, I am happy to now call Julie my "baby sister." I really am glad to be a part of the chaos that is the Yamane Family. I welcome Mitch into the circus ring with a warning: There is still time! Ok I am just kidding. Technically Mitch was in the family first... wait... Thanks a lot Mitch! Where was my warning when I needed it!? :)
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment