Friday, January 29, 2010

Jules, Juju

Julie... What can I say about my baby sister? Well her eyes still freak me out when she is sleeping and yes I have had many one sided conversations over the years that end up with me getting really close to her face and saying "Julie are you awake?" Needless to say I would end up leaving throwing a pillow in her face. It is crazy to think that she is getting married now and all growed up! Just remember Jules I am your favorite brother. And I will always lay on you when you are some how sleeping through the chaos that is our house. Oh one quick story for you Mitchy boy. When you want to freak her out just turn off all the lights and in a deep creepy voice say, "there once was a man with curly hair that likes to eat little Julie's!" That used to get a great reaction for me. Give it a try.

0 comments: