Friday, May 14, 2010

We need to blog again!


So Julie informed me that we need to blog again now that life has slowed down a bit. I agree totally! 2010 has been a busy year for everyone and it's not even half over. First, Grandpa's passing, then Julie's wedding, Matt going to Dubai, Jake graduating, Marie graduating, Mom and Dad's MAJOR remodel, and the list keeps going. I'm not feeling very creative today so I hope you all like this topic. When we were cleaning out Grandpa Yamane's house I could just picture so many moments and memories. It got me thinking about pictures. So this week let's all share a photo that we love and that brings back a memory.


I love this picture! Look how cute we are and totally cubby! I miss when being cubby was cute! But this picture is what I remember most about the house in Sunset. I always remember playing in the hallway. It must have drove mom crazy. Isn't that strange that I remember the hallway. I remember playing there with friends. I think there's another picture where I'm doing my hair with every barette I own and I think Matt was with me. I remember Dad hiding behind the door to his room and scaring us. I remember when Matt pooped in the tub and locked himself in the bathroom. Mom standing in the hallway threating him and telling him to open the door. Jake laying in the middle of the hallway with his pillow sucking his finger.

You don't have to post a photo if you don't have it but describe it to us!
Love you all, please post.

0 comments: