One of my favorite memories I had with Mattie was when he took Julie and I School Shopping. I think we even drove to Park city. I remember he had his Jetta and he was driving and texting at the same time, but he was steering with his knees. I thought he was quite talented. I remember when Matt did Mr. Clearfield and his Senior Class President stuff and I thought he was the coolest big brother and I remember telling all my friends about him. The latest memory I have of Mattie was when he took Marissa and I out to lunch. This was while he was living at Grandpas house. I had not seen him in a while and it was good to be with him. Love you Big Brother!
Now Marissa I think one of her greatest feats that we all know is true is Marissa is almost NEVER wrong. Okay maybe we don't all know it is true, but I do. I think now I like to disagree with her even though I know I am wrong just to disagree with her. I've been right about something I think twice in my whole life when it comes to arguing with Marissa. I do feel bad that somehow I tune her out (which I think I learned it from Daddy ;) ), but she also knows how to annoy a person quite well, whether it is singing annoying songs really loud, or making the most annoying noises ever. It is so funny that so many people think she is this quiet person, but in reality she is psycho (in the best possible way) and could bounce off the walls with the amount of energy she has. I remember playing dolls with Marissa all the time when we were little. We would play with all our Barbies and dress them in all the clothes we had. It was also way fun to set up the dollhouse with Ris and play. Marissa has always been a helper and I remember when I was really sick she took care of me and waited on me to make sure I was okay. I can't think of lots of particular memories of Ris, but I think it is because we have always been together, she is still one of my best friends.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Matt and May
Posted by Marie at 10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment