Well, being that I have only been around for a little over 2 years, I don't exactly have tons of memories with Grandpa Yamane. The one thing that I do know is that he loves his family. I love that he lights up when he gets to see the little girls and more than that he actually likes to hold them... even if he gets clocked in the head with a spoon by Lucy. I know that he is a hard worker. The first time I met him I was sitting at the bar in the kitchen. I remember noticing his callused hands and thinking about all of the hard hours he must have put in to provide for his family. The most important thing, I think, that he did was raise a good and hardworking son who in turn raised a good looking and also very hardworking son... that I married and while we are on the subject of hands... Jacob has very nice ones too! So in the end I guess the thing I am most grateful for are Grandpa Yamane's genetics. Even though I don't have very many memories of grandpa Yamane I look forward to making memories with his posterity! :)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment