Thursday, October 29, 2009

Yamane Family Blog

Crazy that two people get married and raise seven children! Is that possible? It is and it makes for a lot of memories. I was listening to Dan's family talk about some of their favorite memories and thought we need to write this down. I thought it would be fun if we all could share stories with each other on a regular basis. Since we don't see each other on a regular basis but use our computers daily, why not start a blog? So here it is.

We are all going to be authors of this blog. Everyone can post and comment on other's posts. I was thinking that every week I would choose a topic to blog about. During that week we can all post a memory, story, or simply a thought about the topic. I will post the topic on Sundays. If anyone has a suggestion for topics leave a comment to this post with the suggestions. When you post for the week make sure you title the post with your name so we can see who it's from. I thought that it would be fun to eventually print off all the posts and have a family book of memories.

Since this week is Halloween I thought we could start off with a Halloween topic. So share a favorite Halloween memory, costume, etc. If you have any pictures put them on too. I think this could really be an awesome way to keep in touch with each other.

I love you all!!!!!!!!
Sarah

0 comments: