I loved the dinosaur costume! I guess because I never had to wear it. Does anyone remember if I was anything but a princess or fairy or ballerina? I was the biggest scaredy cat at Halloween. I remember in Colorado going to a house wear there was a note that said the family was gone and to take a piece of candy from the bowl on a scarecrows lap. Then when we reached for the candy the hand moved. We all jumped. Then he moved again, and again until finally he stood up and handed us the candy bowl. By the time we moved to utah I was done trick or treating but I remember one year going to a party for mutual in someone's barn. Matt and I raided Granny's closest for a costume. We found blue and purple silk seventies jumpsuits with matching crocheted hats. They were awesome. I wonder if Granny still has those. I also remember dressing Matt and Rod Larsen up as cheerleaders. I can't believe how wimpy they were when I tried to put mascara on them! One of my other favorite costumes was Jake's Frankenstein costume. Of course, my favorite Halloween was in 2001. Dan can talk about that one.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment