Thursday, September 8, 2011




































Let's see what did Mitch and I do this past summer? We went camping at Spirit Lake (which is where these pictures are from), Bear Lake, and Monte Cristo. Also, Mitch went to Girl's Camp for the first time ever!!! He and I spoke at our stake's girls camp and we had a ball doing that, despite whatever Mitch tells you, he did enjoy himself:). We went to a demolition derby near Bear Lake and the car that Mitch and I chose to win actually ended up winning the entire thing!! Next to the Days of 47 Rodeo where I dressed up in cowboy boots and hat, going to that derby was one of the most Red neck things I've ever done! No offense Marie:). Mitch and I did a bit of hiking as well, and thanks to those Tracy Anderson work out videos I was able to stay at the front of the pack while hiking:). Buns of STEEL!! We also went rock climbing on real rocks! That was a first for me and even though it was a little scary because I actually felt like I was in real danger, I'm so glad I did it!! Mitch is a bit of a dare devil so after seeing me rock climbing he now thinks he will finally convince me to go skydiving with him. . . . . Sorry Mitch still not happening:), but I still love you! It was such a fun summer! I'm sad its over but I look forward to more fun summers with our family!

Julie

0 comments: