Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Topic: Please post!

I'm just as guilty, but lets to blog again! Lets talk about the birthday boy and girl for this month! Matt- chu and May-nerd!!!

First I'll start with my oldest big brother. I remember playing X-Men with him and Jake, actually looking back on those memories I've realized now how nice they were to let their annoying little sister play along with them. Anyway, I remember that Matt's favorite was either Storm or Nightcrawler, correct me if I'm wrong ok Matt? I remember him and Jake teasing me and calling me "impostor" and then me screaming at the top of my lungs until the blood vessels in my eyes popped. That's not exactly my favortie memory though:). One of my favorite memories is when Matt ran for Mr. Clearfield and he asked me to be his back up dancer:) I thought he was so coolest kid ever and I was so excited that he let me apart of that. Another favorite memory was driving to piano lessons with him and he would sometimes randomly let go of the steering wheel and make me steer the car. I remember Matt trying to help me with my tumbling, cuz I stunk:), and always being willing to spot me. He always supported me when I danced and I remember he even came to a couple competitions, that meant a lot to me.

Now May May on the other hand. . . . :) just kidding May. I have lots of memories playing with her and Marie. I remember when we loved playing "Borrowers." You and Marie would beg me to play that with you. I remember riding bikes to school with May May and once we got there she would ask me to stay with her until the bell rang for school to start. She was so cute and shy and i couldn't say no, I waited with her outside until the bell rang for school to start then ran to class so I wouldn't be late. I feel like in our family, we are EXTREMELY protective of each other and I remember watching May's soccer games and if another girl barely even pushed her I'd be freaking out, "don't touch my sister!" It was always funny growing up and people thinking May was so quiet and then I'd tell them, "She isn't like that at home.":) May is crazy, funny, and a classic "wise guy" or girl I guess.

Its also cool to think that Marissa is named Marissa because of Matt! If it wasn't for him, May May would have been a Candace! I'm grateful to have these two as my brother and sister. Happy Birthday to Matt and May!

0 comments: