I decided to give us a week off. I know everyone is busy. One of the things Mom and Dad have always given us is fun family vacations. I didin't have very many friends that had been to Disneyland more than once. We went almost every year when I was little. When you are little it is magical every time you go to Disneyland. Our last trip to Florida when we were watching the fireworks at Magic Kingdom Grace said, "It's all so magical." That was a great moment.
I remember a trip to Yellowstone and North Dakota when I was in 1st or 2nd grade. Me, Matt, and Jake road the whole way in the back of the white truck. There was a carpet kit in the back and it was like a playground for us. I remember laying on the floor and sliding across the floor when the truck stopped.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
New-Topic Favorite Family Vacation Stories
Posted by Sarah at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment